More Times than Gerald


So, My Bruce tickets came in the mail for the Buffalo and Albany shows, so I have that going for me.

And I started rehab again. This time for the back. Never really got over the knee rehab the second time but perhaps I'll get back to that. The therapist, who was my therapist back in 1996 when I tore my Achillies is my therapist again. She was also my therapist back in '97 after my shoulder surgery.

So, we know one another. She says that when I get through the back therapy I will most likely need therapy for my neck. She also says that perhaps golfing in 2012 is a realistic goal if I listen to her.

I guess golf is out.

It all reminded me of an old David Letterman joke. He said that Chevy Chase was in and out of Betty Ford more times than Gerald.

Great joke.

I've been in and out of rehab more times than Gerald, I suppose.

The therapist explained that the trauma from the car accident caused this episode. She said that my spine is deranged.

Which is a good thing because now it's aligned with the rest of my brain.

She said that the groin pain (which is the worst of all of it because that body part is massive - was caused by the back pain).

In any regard. I am not to lift or bend much. I told her that I didn't intend to miss a day of work due to this, and I'm not sure she ever heard such a thing, but she gave me a few hints.

Therefore, I will try.

Bruce's album is a matter of just a couple of weeks away. The concert is a mere month after that. The second concert three days after the first.

Lots to do.

The Grape Apes (and the Baltimore hacks) better watch out because I may still be coming for them.

As long as I don't injure anything else along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty