A Colony on the Moon

Newt wants us to colonize the moon.

Sounds great.

Maybe he can send all of his ex-wives up there to get a jump on things.

Not getting political, but I never really got the moon and Mars crap. NASA is not sending up shuttles anymore, right?

Do we really need to head off and see what's going there?

So far all we've ever come back with is a few moon rocks and we found a cup of water on Mars, right?

And I know that I'm painfully ignorant on the subject, but it seems to me that we should try and colonize New Orleans and Savannah and the places here in the United States that we just don't bother with.

Would you even go to the moon if you could?

I wouldn't.

And if Newt and guys like Newt are going, I don't even want to look at the moon again. Can't we just ruin one celestial body at a time?

Couple that with the actress Fran Dresser announcing today that she had been abducted by visitors from another planet, and it kind of drives me batty.

We need to feed people here, people.

We need to get college tuition, crime, steroids and the Boston sports teams under control.

In other words, Newt, we have bigger problems.

Go back to swapping wives, serving divorce papers on your cancer-riddled wife, and then testifying against Clinton because of his low moral character.

Stay away from the moon.

But if you have to go, take Fran Dresser with you.

Her voice annoys the hell out of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie