Puppy Power!


The dynamics of the house have surely changed. This was the first photo I could get of Paris because I finally got her to settle down enough to snap it. Truthfully though she's been a breath of fresh air. I'm not sure if Kathy will agree as it has cramped life on Farmville, but so far everyone has pitched in, and I'm kind of left just keeping Melky at bay. A puppy has a certain energy though and there certainly have been moments, but isn't she cute?

Some thoughts collected while wondering when Iran's nuclear program will be operational...

They busted a terror threat in NYC and once more sporting events are a potential target. The fear and horror of such threats isn't lost on any American. It's a changed world and I ain't really liking it.

Pope Benedict had a great quote in the news today. I read it quite a few times, "History has demonstrated the absurdities to which man descends when he excludes God from the horizon of his choices and actions."

Amen, Pope.

The Yanks need one more win or Boston loss to win the East. Repeat after me kids, "I was right and you were wrong."

Saw that a group of scholars spent the weekend studying the works of Springsteen. This is an annual event in which professors get together and break down the words and music. Kind of ironic, huh? Bruce learned more from a three-minute record then he ever learned in school and they're breaking down his art. (Listen to the words).

My fantasy baseball teams officially tanked this year, and I didn't even bother getting a football team. Fantasy sports is a billion dollar business and sad to say, I merely donated this year. I'll be keeping A-Rod and Jeter for next year though.

So where do we stand on health care now? Still a jumbled mess? I lost track.

Why do I know who the Kardashians are?

Tonight is the start of the new season of Family Guy. It's off-color, raunchy, and I defy you not to laugh. We quote Peter Griffin around these parts, and it's kind of shameful to do so. What was that the Pope said? When man descends...

All righty then, here comes the puppy - time to practice the speech: "No biting, no biting, no biting."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie