I Can't Explain

Well the summer is officially over - I like the Fall, but we're looking at about eight months of crap now, huh?

Some things that are bothering me - Khadafy getting Man of the Year treatment in New York? Where are the people who explained to me that we needed to get rid of Hussein because he was a bad guy? If that were the criteria we need to bomb the room in New Jersey where Khadafy is staying. I can't explain the VIP treatment that guy is getting.

I can't explain why the Yankees take three West Coast trips in August and September while Boston gets fat on a steady diet of Kansas City and Baltimore. Doesn't matter -they won't catch the Yanks this year anyway, but it happens every year. Sickening.

I can't explain why anyone watches How I Met Your Mother - that show sucks - I don't think I ever laughed during an episode and each week someone in the house is watching it and I walk by or I sit down and watch and ask why - no one knows.

I can't explain why I feel sorry for our Governor David Patterson - he's done an awful job, but to see him standing there fawning over Obama - who skipped on by as though he were the girl that Cliff was interested in taking to the prom, but didn't want anything to do with him, and was looking at other guys, while he tried so hard to show his love was true.....oh sorry - I can explain why I feel sorry for him.

I can't explain why I'm still reading about David Hasselhoff being drunk and blaming it on medications. We used to use all sorts of lines in college - over-medicated, over-served, there must have been something wrong with the chicken - none of it covers it up - own up to it, get some help, stay away from cameras when you're blotto.

I can't explain why the end of summer feels like a new beginning when there are days of frigid cold and mountains of snow coming.

Perhaps I need a winter sport to play, but I can't explain people who put skis on their feet and slide down a mountain either.

There are a zillion more things I can't explain, but the dogs are calling - Paris is driving us all crazy.

Comments

deafjeff said…
You name a dog Paris and are suprised she's an attention whore? I would have voted for Posada's wifes name whatever it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie