Hunter's Hope & House of Miracles

On February 9th from 5 PM to 8 PM, do yourself a favor and visit the Hunter's Hope Gala at the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse.

Every man, woman and child living in Western New York knows the amazing story of Hunter Kelly and his difficult battle with Krabbe Leukodystrophy, the disease that ultimately claimed his life.

Yet there isn't anything that could ever claim Hunter's spirit - and the gala is a tremendous celebration of life.

Last year my boys had a blast - we kicked field goals, I raced Kathy around an obstacle course (I just got rid of the turf burn after falling and losing to her), and we joined in the celebration of children, and the incredible spirit of Hunter Kelly's life.

This year, I will be signing copies of House of Miracles. Jill Kelly provided a brilliant foreword to the book - and I am proudly donating proceeds from the sale of the book to the Hunter's Hope Foundation. My publisher - Sterlinghouse Publisher of Pittsburgh, PA is also donating their proceeds. I will have 100 copies of the book - and my goal is to make a nice donation to a truly unbelievable foundation. I hope to see you there!

What can be better than the celebration of life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie