OVERWHELMING

I love to see the pride in my father's eyes. He is a good man from day one and it is heartwarming to see him enjoy even one simple thing. He's made me laugh, cry and everything in between.

God, I wish you could know my mother - a woman whom I've never had even a simple argument with - a woman who taught me faith, hope, and love all in equal doses and a woman who can cry for a dog who died more than 40 years ago. She is the reason why I love to read and write - I have one Mom and lucky for me - she was the best.

Heaven help me, but I wish you could know my sister Corinne - a happy, soul who makes me proud at every turn - she taught me how to handle life's absolute bitch-slap, and she spit-up and sloshed her way through - Corinne - Who loves you baby?

My brother John - the thought of him makes me cry - when the chips were down - John stood up as strong and true as the day is long - a brother, a friend and the strongest bastard who ever beat the holy hell out of me. He found a beautiful wife and has two wonderful children - God Bless Them all.

My Brother Jim - the most talented man I know - he has a golden heart and a family to match - he's my idol and he doesn't even know it.

My Brother Jeff - my best friend in the world - I don't know where I'd be without him in my life - laughs a minute and a work ethic that makes me stand and salute - you've built a tremendous life of love and hope.

My Sister Carrie - You've always had your shit together and you always will- no one is smarter than Carrie - no one can do it like her - we still all believe that - and God Knows - she is the star, the shining light, the one person who will shine so bright.

My wife Kathy and my boys, Matt, Jake & Sam - God, I don't even know - Christmas is a time to think about love, life and the promise of tomorrow - can you imagine what we've started here? I began this blog talking of my brothers and sisters and the love we brought into the world - and now, it's on us- one person on another, we build the love that will move the tomorrow's and that it awesome...and that is overwhelming- to Mom & Dad and Bro's & Si's - To Kathy, Matt, Jake & Sam - Merry Christmas, Family.

Comments

Why thank you! We have an amazing family.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie