Yankees Suck Right Now

I know!

Thanks for all the reminders.

The Yankees got lambasted on Sunday, as every single team will do a couple of times a year in a 162-game season.

They have played poorly mainly because…

…there’s no one playing right now!

Judge, Stanton, Donaldson, Bader, Rodon, Sevy, Loisaga…

…all injured!

Here’s the deal, if you grimace you get a vacation. Swing too swiftly…

…you need a rest day.

They rested Volpe this week.

He’s 21 years old!

At 21 I’d stay out until 3 or 4 and go to work pouring concrete at 7.

I didn’t get a day.

And when they do this they’re basically unwatchable. They have half the Triple-A squad in the every day lineup.

There’s a reason they’re in Triple A.

So, they’re losing.

But, here’s the thing:

The season isn’t over.

There are 133 games left.

Someday soon, the tight hammys will loosen up and the regular, high-paid dudes will be in there.

In the meantime, I have fielded all the calls, responded to all the texts, and laughed at some of the Facebook posts sent to my attention.

I also watched the hockey playoffs the other night. I haven’t watched a full period of hockey in about ten years, but Game 7 between Boston and Florida was great fun…

…because Boston lost.

They had the greatest regular season in the history of the league and they got bounced.

Boston fans haven’t mentioned much about the Yankees garbage play.

Because they don’t want me to bring up the hockey playoffs.

Long season.

Relax!

The Yankees will be all right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie