We Know What Happened

There’s a revelation about January 6th coming as Kevin McCarthy has released the camera footage from that horrible day…

…to Tucker Carlson!

It would be hard to believe if it wasn’t so pathetic.

Fox News has been in the news because of the Dominion lawsuit and the revelations that their top ‘announcers’ were lying about if they believed that the election was rigged.

The entire group of them lied to their viewers and got them all worked up with the lie.

And now they have the footage so they can pick and choose what happened that day and show it in the most dishonest of lights.

We know what happened!

We know why it happened!!

And yet, every day we hear breaking news about it as if we were all asleep when it all went down.

The thing about that day was that I called it a couple of weeks beforehand.

And now?

One of the congresswomen - I won’t even say her name cause she’s so dopey - is saying that there should be a civil war between red and blue states.

How can anyone even mention such a thing?

A friend of mine called me, all upset, because one of his lifelong buddies told him that he couldn’t talk to him anymore because he was a liberal.

My friend said, “I’ve been friends with this guy for 40 years! I did work at his house, lent him money, went to his kid’s baptism, and now he won’t talk to me. I never even once spoke to him about politics!”

That’s certainly what’s happening.

Despite the fact that we know what happened…

…it is being packaged with one goal in mind.

To pit American against American.

Civil war?

Lying to your audience?

It has to stop.

“Your friend will be back,” I said. “Just give him some room,” I told my buddy.

“I don’t think so,” my friend said. “We might be too far gone.”

I hope not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie