Earthquake!

Okay, Buffalo has had:

1). Mass shooting - horrific.

2). Football player with cardiac event - scary 

3). November storm - 81 inches in the driveway

4). Early December storm - another 40 inches

5). Christmas cancelled by…a storm. Blizzard 🥶 

6). A freaking earthquake!

I woke around 5:45 on Monday morning and Miller jumped up to say ‘Hello’ and then I thought about getting moving. I was doing the Wordle when:

💥 💥 💥 

Actually, it was just a single boom.

“What the?”

I added one word to that sentence.

Jumped out of bed and ran to the front of the house where I expected to see a vehicle jammed in the front door.

Nothing!

Saw Sam…

…who hasn’t seen 6 a.m. unless he has stayed up.

“Did you hear that?”

“I think it was an earthquake,” I said.

Five minutes later, it was confirmed on the news scrolls.

Buffalo!

What’s next?

I’m guessing locusts, but it could rain fish or blood or something…

…bring it.

We’ll handle it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie