Bizarre Week Ahead

I’m going to play golf before the end of the week. In fact, a week from now I’m going to be sore from playing.

There are 4 tee times scheduled in the next 7 days.

The look-ahead weather is showing the lowest temp being about 72.

It was 7 here on Saturday.

I’m ready, but true to form, I’m not easing into vacation.

I have WAY too much scheduled for the first 3 days of the week and WAY too much on my mind.

But, there’s a possibility that I’ll be able to relax before the plane lands.

I’m a tad concerned about the body holding up through all those swings (and 3 or 4 putts) but getting some sun truly has me excited.

The other night we were watching an episode of Blue Bloods and they were talking about the grind of working through their every day jobs.

It was all around the dinner table and Frank waxed poetic about how wonderful the grind truly is.

I get what he’s saying, of course, I do. I have always enjoyed working…

…but man, 3 days before I’m getting the hell out of Dodge?

Yeah.

The grind is not quite so wonderful right now.

But here we go.

“Fore!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie