Weinstein & Coronavirus

I figured I’d give these two sicknesses a shared blog.

First the really disgusting one:

Old Harvey.

He was on the top of the heap for a little while, wasn’t he?

He couldn’t control his urges and he stepped all over his own...

...as they say.

A real scam artist.

He used his “power” to control, demean, and debase women. He hurt a whole bunch of people. Ruined a lot of lives.

And he was remanded into custody.

“Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go to jail. Directly to jail.”

He has even more trouble coming. There are cases upon cases being heaped on his head. He entered court each day using a walker. He was searching for sympathy.

He didn’t get much.

Adios!

But even old Harvey couldn’t slap the coronavirus from the news.

I saw a whole bunch of people wearing nuisance dust masks on my flights and at the airport.

One of the religious freaks is selling a drink to keep the virus away from his parishioners...

...just $300 a glass.

Yet, it is not quite contained to China.

No one knows how it will be treated.

People are dying.

It’s now in Italy.

The stock market is tanking.

There’s a billion-dollar request on the table for Congress to consider...

...the article went on to say that it’s a drop in the bucket.

A pandemic.

We’re in more trouble than old Harvey here.

I refuse to give in and put a mask on. I never get colds. I’m thinking nothing wants to live inside of me.

That’s my defense.

Hope it works...

...but even in a pandemic...

...we can all cheer the Weinstein verdict, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie