Super Bowl Sunday

I don’t have a square for today’s game.

I really couldn’t name more than 3 players on the 49ers and have never actually see them play a game.

I know the Chiefs better and their quarterback is really good. They have Sammy Watkins too and he was on the Bills, and was good to my boys when he was here.

I also spend time in Kansas City and I like it. I lived in San Francisco though, and was actually there when they won a super bowl. Joe Montana was the QB that year.

I don’t care who wins.

I think the 49ers win though...

...have no reason for that...

...just a gut feeling.

But, here’s the intellectual reasoning for that...

...the Bills were a much better team than the Giants back the first time they played. The Bills offense was overpowering.

The Giants kept them off the field all day. They worked the clock, converted on 3rd down and kept Kelly and Thurman and Reed sitting on the sidelines.

Won a one-point game.

From what I read the Niners can really run the ball and they can play D.

It’ll be entertaining.

A better game then last year.

49ers 28 Chiefs 24.

And I probably would’ve had 8 & 4 in the pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie