Round ☝️ One Is In the Books


The little vacation break that I’m on is absolutely amazing.

A beautiful place to stay in a wonderfully warm client.

We started the day with a putting contest...

...I came in last.

Then we lined up for the first hole of the year...

...I hit my drive straight up in the air.

Awful!

A double-bogey to open things up.

The sun was on my face as I hit one drive poorer than the next...

...then the driver came around and my chipping eroded.

Thankfully, the drives came back...

...on the 9th hole I hit a good drive, had a good second shot and then chipped to a foot off the green where I could putt.

I sank the putt from 30 feet.

That’s all I needed for the day.

We have tee times set for the next three days.

The weather is supposed to be even better.

And it’s just 4 days away, but I miss Kathy and the boys and my dogs...

...but I’m gonna’ be just fine.

Good friends, great food and golf.

Perfect!

I’ll keep you updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie