Invigorating

Started the day hearing the following quote from one of the guys in the foursome:

“Damn! It’s humid.”

I checked the temperature then.

82.

(Don’t ask about day 4 golf - every shot hurt).

Hours later we were working our way back to reality. I had planned to travel in shorts...

...that plan didn’t make it out of the airport because I started thinking about getting off the plane in Buffalo.

(Don’t get me started on the plane ride! Suffice it to say that every flight was delayed and I had to run through the airport like Orenthal in the old Hertz commercials - I ran at approximately a half a mile per hour).

Finally, I broke through the doors and stepped on Buffalo ground.

Damn!

Invigorating!!

It’s always so weird to end a day states away from where it started.

Was it just this morning when I made par on a hole

(I didn’t fare quite as well on the next hole).

“Why did I come back?”

Then I saw Kathy and Sam and then the dogs saw me.

Melky cried tears of joy.

That’s invigorating.

Pitchers and catchers report this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie