NFL Predictions - 2013!

So my NFL picks are legendary around our house because if I miss even one of them our resident trash-talker reminds me that I'm a complete moron.

And since I believe the NFL is scripted anyway...I've had to look into the story ideas for this upcoming season.

None of the end of the year scenarios have anything to do with the Buffalo Bills.

Evidently no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Who've missed the playoffs like 72 seasons in a row.

Heading for 73.

The AFC East winners: Who else? New England. Just teach the dopes where to stand. New England does it better than everyone else...double or triple murders aside...but hey, who doesn't have a few of those? It's the National Felony League!

The AFC North winners. Cincy is the smart pick, but I'm thinking they'll choke it up. I'll take the stupid Steelers and their rapist QB to rebound.

The AFC South belongs to Houston. I keep waiting for them to turn up in a Super Bowl. Gun to my head I couldn't name three of their best felons.

The AFC West. You don't have to know much about football to know the Manning brothers are good. Plus Peyton makes the funniest commercials. Denver.

The NFC West. You don't have to know much about football to know the Manning brothers are good. Plus Eli already has two rings. Giants.

The NFC North. The Packers, I suppose. Even though it's been kind of a lame couple of years not hearing anything about Brett Favre and the photos he sent to the hot reporters. He'd still outperform the Bills QB's, wouldn't he?

NFC South - Atlanta. But they will evidently lose their first playoff game, right? They're supposed to be good. I've never actually seen them play.

NFC West - This is supposed to have the best two teams. The 49ers and the Seahawks. I lived in SF. So I'll give the nod to the Niners.

Will the Bills get a Wild Card?

Only if they are the first ever 6 & 10 team to make the playoffs.

Another long year, Bills fans.

But the good news is that they won't be firing the coach and GM for at least two years. We won't be looking for the next Jim Kelly until 2015 at the earliest. I'm sold on absolutely nothing other than Clifford Spiller. But he's gonna' miss time this year. Bad knee.

Let's get a good draft pick next year!

I'm not gonna' bore you anymore.

Right to the Super Bowl pick.

49ers over Denver.

There are only about six teams that actually win the Super Bowl.

The Niners are one of them.

The script writers like their story line.

They owe 'em from cheating them last year so the double murderer could go out on top.

Because who doesn't love it when the felon succeeds at the highest level?

Comments

Gag said…
When did the Giants move to the 2nd NFC West??
deafjeff said…
How many NFC West divisions are there?
Cliff Fazzolari said…
NFC East...ass-faces

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie