The Worm

So, fresh off Dennis Rodman's trip to North Korea we have an announcement from that country that they're gonna' ship over some nukes some day soon.

First off, how did Rodman get chosen as the spokesman?

"He's an awesome guy," Rodman said.

Or at least, I think he said that.

When he was talking with Kim Jon Un there were two guys in the room who needed their words translated into English.

But I don't hate Rodman here.

It's easy to take pot shots at the guy. He has a lip ring, a bunch of crazy nights in his past, a few NBA rings, and a real path of self-destruction. He was also fun to watch because no one could ever tell if he was going to flip his lid or lead the league in rebounding.

I just question his diplomatic skills.

"We talked about basketball, and then world stuff. He's an awesome dude. He don't want no war."

Un answered that proclamation, ahead of the UN search for weapons (here we go again) with his announcement about 'thinking his missile can reach California.'

I just don't know anymore. I certainly don't want to live in a world where a nuke strike is possible, and I get that we are trying to keep weapons out of the hands of the irresponsible in this case, but there are a whole lot of people fighting here that say that we are infringing upon the rights of people if we question what weapon they own, no matter how freaking crazy they are.

Oh, that's not the same thing?

On a smaller scale, it's EXACTLY the same thing.

I don't want Un to have a nuke, but what might be more important in the grand scheme of my life is that I also don't want the guy with the Army boots, the drug problem, the hatred of society, the seven arrests for domestic violence and a quick trigger finger owning an AK-47.

There's not much we can do with the fear, evidently.

Cause he has rights, you know?

I, for one, figure that the North Korea situation is under control.

The Worm told me so, and we have to believe him after all.

He got Madonna when she was still Madonna.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - 88612

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie