Carrot!!!!!!!

Today is my beautiful sister Carrie's birthday.

Please feel free to get in touch with her today and say hey.

Like all of my siblings Carrie is as tough, as funny, and as wonderful as they come. As a family we have really suffered a lot, but every day I am able to rise from bed knowing that I have people in this world who would fight to the death for me.

As weird as it sounds, not everyone in the world feels that way.

I ran into a guy on a job site one day who looked an awful lot like another guy I know. I asked if the two of them were related and the guy said:

"Yeah, that's my brother. We aren't close."

I just couldn't fathom it.

In fact, I asked him about it, and while I don't usually interfere in other people's lives away from the job, I told him to give his brother a call.

He looked at me like I had three eyes.

It's just weird to me.

The Fuzzy's did everything together, and while we certainly have battled through, and while we all are busy, we still make time for one another.

We are close.

All of us.

And Carrie is the baby.

She's the one who took all the crap from all the rest of us.

We chased her dates away.

We made her do the dishes.

And let the dogs out.

And clean the bathrooms.

And she ran toward Dad when he bellowed for her.

And we use to make her cry just for the fun of it.

"Cry, Carrie, cry, Carrie, cry."

Happy Birthday, kid.

We love you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your site.

It seems like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen.

Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This may be a problem with
my web browser because I've had this happen before. Thanks

Here is my web blog ... What Is Methadone Treatment
Corleone said…
Just reading this....here comes Bruce.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie