Joy to the World

Everything I Know About Joy

As you give joy, you will receive joy.

It seems like a wonderfully simple concept, doesn’t it?

Yet joy does in fact grow as you give it away; just as surely as it diminishes if you try to keep it to yourself.

Unless you give it, you will lose it.

It’s not easy to hang onto joy in your heart.

Sometimes it certainly pays to list some of the joyful moments of your life as fact. Living with joy in your world can be accomplished through practice.

Don’t believe me?

Try a little experiment.

Begin your day with a joyful thought. Tell yourself that you’re glad to be alive.

Stand tall.

Think tall.

Believe tall.

Joy will follow if you learn how to be happy.

Quit hating people.

Stop holding grudges.

Don’t just think about yourself.

Give your joy away.

Do you know people who always seem to be ‘up?’

They have learned the secret of true joy. They understand that negative and dark thoughts freeze personality.

They understand that there are no true earthly riches, and that folks aren’t truly rich unless they find their riches inside, and then, and this is the important part:

They share their abundance of riches.

That’s Everything I Know about joy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to visit my blog ... coupons for huggies
Anonymous said…
І’m not that much of a internet геadeĐł to
be hοnest but your blogs really nicе, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best

My site :: minimalist Running Shoes
my site > runningshoescenter.com

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie