Grey Matter Everywhere

My head is about to explode.

Okay, I had time to read three papers this morning- I was teaching a class and needed to do something while they were watching movies.

I just have a few questions:

1). How can you cheat on Sandra? Seriously, with a bunch of women, sometimes even when she was in the same building as you? Or while she was financing your existence, or winning an Academy Award? Or thanking you as the man who had her back? Disgusting. Not anyone's business, but I defy you not to read it.

2). A couple in Buffalo on the verge of celebrating their 68th wedding anniversary...sounds like a great story...cops found her dead and him suffering from a self-inflicted wound of some sort. Gives new meaning to the joke about the old couple having breakfast:
"What do you want to do today?" she asks cheerfully.
"Kill you," he replies.

Horrible.

3). Congrats on passing Obamacare - here's a rock through your window - glass was breaking in all the Democratic offices through the land. There was anger in regard to the abortion bill attached.

So, let me get this straight - we don't want government interference unless it deals with choosing to keep a child or not - then interference is necessary - but if you keep the kid, we can't promise you that you can take care of it if it becomes sick. So, essentially, we must force you to have the kid and then watch him die.

Yeah, I know, personal responsibility, but not everyone is afforded the same opportunities.

4). Sarah Palin has a reality series coming out - she is angling for 1.2 million per episode. Good for her - I'm sure she has top of the line healthcare. God Bless her, she earned it by governing a town the size of my high school.

5). I told you I wasn't in a good mood.

6). And yeah, about that healthcare - wasn't it supposed to be a negotiated law? Why do we have it split right down the middle? Why couldn't it have waited until there was a compromise?

Or does it come right down to the fact that there will never be a law that can ever be discussed intelligently? That probably goes more against the Democrats, but who the hell really knows?

7). And that's why I didn't read anything but the sports for the last ten months. I can't afford the grey matter.

Poor Sandra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie