What's He Do When He Gets There?

It seems that that hijacker that tried to blow up the plane to Detroit really didn't think it all the way through, you know?

I have faith in God. I question that faith from time to time and struggle to make it seem reasonable in my every day existence, but I'm not sure that I would be willing to go the extra mile so to speak to please God if it means taking myself out of life in the process.

Which brings me to the problem I have with the process the hijacker (and God help me, I ain't going to try and spell his name) had when boarding the plane.

Wasn't the sacrifice of his own life an effort to draw favor with his god and receive all of those virgins in heaven?

How does he feel he's going to accomplish it if he blows his frank and beans off in the process?

You understand where I'm coming from?

Not to mention that he seemed to blow the golden rule that every kid hears from their mother before leaving the house - wear clean underwear!

Now I imagine that there was some dust and debris left behind from the bomb, but it sure looked like there were a few other substances in the pair of underwear that I saw pictured in the USA Today.

I can imagine his mother's shame.

Not to mention what are the other terrorists thinking now? Are they sitting around talking about how stupid their young apprentice is?

"He blew off his nuts!" They scream and then they laugh and laugh and laugh.

It's horrible that we are living in such a world, but even more disconcerting when the potential terrorist is like Gilligan.

Enjoy prison, moron.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty