Thoughts Collected

The Martin Luther King Jr. holiday is a good thought, but how come half the world has to work? Shouldn't we all be off or all be on?

It's going to be different on Cliff Fazzolari day.

Who gives a crap, who really cares about Conan versus Jay? I swear to God there are people debating the issue from coast-to-coast - I'm already a couple hours into sleep by the time the shows start.

Personally, I don't think either of them are funny.

Man, the footage from Haiti is just awful, and Pat Robertson is just stupid, and Clinton and W.Bush working together is just funny, and the worldwide response does the heart good. It's hard to imagine such devastation.

Just horrible.

Watched the football playoffs with the boys and I must admit I hate people who jump on bandwagons but I have to go J-E-T-S - Jets, Jets, Jets now. First time ever a team from the New York area is such a huge underdog, right?

J-E-T-S!

18 days into the new year and after a weekend party I'm trying to get back into the swing of eating little in an effort to get into golf-playing weight. I'll tell you something though:

Eating a lot is way more fun.

My wife wasn't impressed with the Bob Dylan CD - "He might be the worst singer ever," she said.

Listen to the words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie