Time

We don't have anything more precious than time do we? I spend a lot of my time, running around, wishing that I had more time to do all the things I need to do. Most recently I have been considering that I need just five more minutes of time with my brother.

Yet that is time you can't get back and I suppose that with that in mind I am being more giving of my time. I no longer stop the kids when they want to tell me run-on stories about the latest wrestling matches - I vow not to cut them off - ever again. Don't know how long that vow will last because Sam can really talk.

I also want to make time to stop and see my parents - not that there was a huge problem in this regard, but a little more time talking with them is always good for my mental grind.

I do wish I had five more minutes with Jeff, but it is not a regret by any means - my brothers and sisters have always been my best friends and when it comes to my relationship with each and every one of them I don't have even a single moment of regret. I only regret that we aren't together all the time! Guess that is a regret, huh?

Speaking of time, the kids are home, the dogs need to go out, and dinner needs to get prepared. I'll enjoy every second of the coming chaos, I suppose, I don't have the time to wish any time away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty