How Am I?


I felt like flipping off Mickey Mouse, so that should show you the general mood. I woke this morning feeling energized - ready to go back to work. First step onto the floor was oh so painful as the gout is ripping me up. No matter - I would tough it out - I put on my shoe and toughed it out for the kids to see. I hit the driveway and almost ducked my head low enough to not make contact with the roof of my car as I bent down to start the car prior to letting the dogs out - the pain in my toe was forgotten as I smacked my head.

"Watch your coconut," my nephew would have said.

With a throbbing coconut, I turned the key and quickly noted that my battery was dead. I had to have the car battery jumped and my wife pulled up close and we got the job done. Still undaunted, I told her thanks for the jump, smiled and left.

The first job I visited had a scaffold six tier high and I straightened my back and climbed the ladder.

"Why you limping?" the foreman asked.
"Because someone has a voodoo doll with my name on it," I said.

So, I flipped off Mickey - wouldn't you?

You can take 2009 and shove it straight up the opposite end of the coconut.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Flipping off Mickey because you eat too much? No wonder you are FUBAR. Don't mess with the mouse, they most likely had someone put a hex on you after they saw that. Oh they see everything.
Cliff - it's crazy, but I think our faith is being tested. The little and the big things adding up - that "bastard who is one big lie" (as Mellencamp says) can shove it up the opposite end of his coconut 'cause it ain't working.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie