How's Everything?

The short answer is...not real good. The long answer is that it won't be good for a long time...maybe years.

I hate that people don't know what to say. I hate that I feel like this. I hate that nothing else matters.

My wife and I have shared a saying over the last few days - we broke it into initials so the kids don't break it down too - WGAF - Who Gives a ____ (fill in the blank).

TO is a Buffalo Bill - WGAF
A-Rod is out two months - WGAF
Economy is still in the shitter - WGAF
Spring is around the corner - WGAF
"She said this and he said that" - WGAF

It isn't the way we live. And someday it won't be the way we communicate, but now?

You eat to eat. Sleep to survive. Grieve more than you feel alive.

How's Everything?

WGAF

Not very uplifting for my blog readers, but we can work through this together. Today I felt like writing these words down. Bear with me.

Comments

deafjeff said…
I hope this doesn't get a WGAF. I love you. Always have always will.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
same here, Pops, thank you
John said…
There is NEVER a need to apologize for how you feel or for sharing how you feel. Those who know and love you and Kathy will always be here for you. NO APOLOGY needed.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie