You Heard it Here First

I bought a black notebook today...and the only one's who really know what that means are my wife and Cindy Sterling, my great publisher.

I've purchased a black notebook ten times in my life - 9 books that have been published and one that is 3/4's done.

That last one can wait.

I would much rather write fiction than non-fiction, but the new book is a true story.

It will be a story about life.

It will be a story about laughter.

It will be a story about unbelievable love.

It will be a story about my brother.

And it'll be the best book ever written.

Life, Love and Laughter.

Mark it down.

Coming in 2010.

Guaranteed.

Comments

Andrea Renee said…
I knew it!!!
Aimee said…
I cant wait!
Anonymous said…
Cliff, I was hoping . . . Put me on the list for a 1st edition. Love you, jacqui

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty