Flat Tummy

I just got an e-mail telling me that I too can have a flat tummy. Excuse me for being skeptical but that ship may have sailed.

Sure is fun to watch the people protesting the AIG Executives bonus program - said it before - would love to receive a seven-figure bonus for screwing something up as big as I could screw it up.

Speaking of screwing up - Obama really blew it with his special olympics joke, huh? Thank God the president before him never said anything stupid. The way I have it figured the stupid statement scoreboard reads as such: Bush 1,456,789,888 - Obama 3

It does appear that Obama is paying attention though, doesn't it?

Opening Day is just a couple of weeks away for the Yanks - $2,650 a front-row seat? Nah, college for the kids is what I'm thinking - by the time they're ready to go I can use that $2,650 to buy them a book or two.

Opening Day will be another rough one for me, but I'm thinking that they'll get a little more help from those in heaven that love baseball. World Series this year - mark it down.

How about those Sabres? Mix in the Bills and that's 80+ years of very little in the way of championships here in the Queen City - we'll get 'em next year.

So, Sunday doesn't have that awesome feel yet, but there's always pasta.

WGAF about a flat stomach?

Comments

deafjeff said…
Upper deck seats were still cheap though, we can find a couple and go one weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie