Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Wife

Man, I don't know how I did it, but Kathy is here and she stands by me. Actually all of this was pretty much her idea and her vision of what our life could be was way better than my vision of drinking beer, writing books and laying on the couch.

It's often hard to admit when you're wrong, but my wife has made my life immensely easier in good times and she has held me up during the roughest of all stretches.

And I count my blessings that you're mine for always
We laugh beneath the covers and count the wrinkles and the grays
Sing Away, Sing away, my darling sing away
This is our Kingdom of Days.


Happy Birthday

Thanks for just being you.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Happy birthday old lady fuzzy!
Gag said…
Happy Birthday Kathy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty