Hot Enough For You?


The hottest day ever?

That’s pretty wild, huh? But I’m not quite sure what to make of that bit of news.

But it was definitely warm here yesterday, and I will never complain about it because I hate snow and cold that much…

…but it did wear me out a little.

I feel badly for the roofers that I work with. They’re out there doing hard labor on a black or white roof that just bakes them.

I don’t say much to them in the way of giving them much of a hard time because they’re really grinding.

But the hottest day ever recorded seems like it’s troublesome as we discuss whether or not climate change is going to destroy life in the next little while.

Of course, the argument is split right down the middle with the usual suspects in their usual spots.

Those who believe in facts and those who don’t.

I wasn’t much for Earth Science - I liked my teacher - hated the subject matter - it just didn’t interest me and I still don’t get caught up in the debate, but seeing the ice caps melt is concerning.

How many years it might take for the world to blow up is certainly up for debate.

Some set doomsday scenarios as less than a couple of decades away…

…others wait until a cold winter day and put out a cute tweet that says:

“Wish we had some global warming today, 😂.”

But, on a day like yesterday, the one thing that we can all agree on is that it is horrifyingly annoying to hear:

“Hot enough for you?”

One guy went out of his way to tell me that he’d rather be in 10-feet of snow than be sweating.

“That’s just weird,” I said.

Let the sun shine down.

If we’re getting close to end times at least we’ll all have decent tans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie