Random Thoughts

Thought #1

I threw my driver on Sunday.

Damn, golf can be aggravating!

I had good swings that ended badly and then I put the wrong tee in the ground and topped a drive.

Was so pissed off that I sent the $400 club in the general direction of the pond.

It didn’t go in!

2 swings later and I hit the green from 200 yards out.

It’s a fickle game!

Thought #2

It’s so hard to even listen or read the news after a mass shooting.

That kid legally bought a weapon of war.

Most Americans see the problem with that but bought politicians keep denying any talk about background checks because they’re bought!!

That kid should’ve never been sold a weapon.

Never!

There’s another kid lining up, right now, somewhere to buy such a weapon, for the same damn reason!

He’ll get it too.

God help us.

Thought #3

The Yankees will win 100 games this year if they just win every other game from here on out.

They have a 14 game lead so the division is most likely theirs as well.

So, they won’t have a ‘big’ game until October.

That’s a long time to stay focused.

They’ll be fine!

Thought #4

Oliver is relentless.

He believes that I am here just to play with him and he doesn’t take any breaks.

His worst habit is that he likes to hide all he holds dear. He dug holes to bury his favorite ball and the toy he jumps.

Doesn’t stop!

Thought #5

There was a quiet, almost somber mood out there on Tuesday.

No one was excited about being back to work!

Everyone was quiet!

I’m sure things will pick up a little today, but man, the world was spinning slower yesterday.

Maybe Oliver has the right idea:

Full bore all the time.

Better to burn out then fade away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie