Ollie Update


There is Miller, trapped underneath Ollie who jumped up on top during a quiet moment.

That’s the thing about this freaking dog…

…never a dull moment.

If his eyes are open, he wants to play.

The thing is, he’s a tad nutty as well.

If I buy him a new bone he will look at it, and take two huge steps backwards as if to say:

“I can’t freaking believe you bought this for me!”

Then he gathers it and runs from the room.

Every once in a blue moon, he’ll actually eat it, but much more likely, he will hide it.

I’ve found so many bones buried in the cat litter. I’ve found even more set in a corner. Every corner of the house! 

He has a favorite green, squeaky ball.

He hid it so well that we have no idea where the hell it is!

I had to buy him a new one.

He did his little dance and then we played with it, non-stop, for a few hours.

But his biggest advancement?

He can now catch tennis balls off the garage.

He’s getting good at it…

…had a modest streak of 14 in a row.

(I say modest because Shadow has the all-time record - 37 straight).

Will Oliver break the record some day?

Hard to say.

He’s going to have a hell of a lot of fun trying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie