Money Fever Dreams

I don’t buy lottery tickets very often and truly think it’s dumb to only buy them when the prize gets way up there as if I wouldn’t be happy with a measly ten million or so…

…but I bought $6 worth of tickets for the $800 million lottery.

And let my mind wander.

Thinking of what I could do with that much money with just a few decades left was worth the six bucks.

My first move would be to put about ten of my buddies on my payroll.

I’d pay them their salaries and their only job would be to make sure that I have a ready 4-some whenever I feel like golfing.

They could work out the schedule…

…but 3 of them better always be ready.

Which led us deeper into the golf dream.

A few country club memberships.

Maybe re-open South Shore in Hamburg.

As for Bruce and the ticket garbage - I’d make contact and see how much it would cost for him to play for about 30 of us in my backyard.

And of course, the boring stuff:

A home in a warm climate to get the hell out when it dips below 60 degrees.

Money for family and friends.

Donations to Children’s Hospital and the Buffalo Mission.

Anything my kids want.

And their kids, for that matter.

And I’d be able to fill my car with gas for the first time in about 6 months.

Money can’t buy love, of course, and they say that lottery winners often times struggle trying to handle the demands of handling that much money…

…but man…

…I’m ready to try it.

Six dollars and a dream, I guess.

All I need now is to collect the winnings.

How would a typical day go, you ask?

1). An early round of golf.

2). Lunch

3). Massage.

4). Nap.

5). Dinner.

6). Family time.

7). Bed.

I could live that way for awhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie