What the Hell Is That?

In the sky?

Big and orange...

...I have no idea.

It was in the 40's on Thursday. Folks in Buffalo had the windows down. Everyone was smiling. The long underwear is back in the drawer.

Can it be?

There has been a whole bunch of stuff going on.

The 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of Organized American Sports - the New York Yankees - are playing games again!

And A-Rod hit a home run!

He's hitting about .600 so far in the early games, and he's got everyone confused.

Are you rooting for him, at all?

He's the underdog now.

Speaking of underdogs...

The other night I settled in for the evening news.

The Buffalo Bills were leading off all the newscasts!

Yeah.

They don't have a game for 6 months!

They haven't played in the playoffs in this century!!

I flipped the channel.

But I can't get away from it!

"How about those Bills?" people are asking me everywhere I go.

What?

Don't you think that you should brag after you win?

I don't know what to think!

T.O. got the key to the city 5 years ago.

He was a flop.

They've had 6 new coaches, 5 new running backs, 372 new quarterbacks.

I don't know!

Wait until they play!

Besides, I have a whole lot of trouble feeling great about the dudes they bring in when I read the paper about it.

"I plan on giving 110%," the guy named Shady said.

There's only 100% to give!

Stop!!

Then he said this:

"I finally feel respected."

Was it the extra $20 million they threw at you to show up?

Or is it the $250,000 bonus you get for working out?

You want me to get excited?

Don't tell me how much you're paying the deadbeat dad, women-beating, no-tipping, dude to play with the ball.

My dogs play with a ball every day for free.

Now they're gonna' get to play with it out in the backyard!

Where the sun is shining down!

Buffalo, New York!

The place where everyone wants to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie