Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Sister!


Carrie's children are as beautiful as she is.

That's a shot of them playing in a box this past Christmas Eve.

I said they were beautiful...not brilliant!

But they are brilliant, as well.

Carrie is currently working on the Breaking Bad series.

We texted back and forth about it the other evening...and not surprisingly...we both identified the same episode as the best one of the series (The Fly).

We quoted lines back and forth...talked about the brilliance of the writing.

Carrie is as passionate about the written word as I am...and there's no better person in the world to play the:

"What if?" game with

We brainstormed a whole bunch of my early books together.

I tell folks that Carrie is a much better writer than me...and that isn't false praise... and it will all come together someday.

Look at those two kids there...

..laughing.

Enjoying the party.

Carrie has raised funny, smart, passionate kids and she continues to beat to that drum as an adult.

She has worked hard to filter out all the garbage in life...to teach those wonderful children...

She must be proud.

They play in freaking boxes!!!

We love you, kid!

(My kids aren't exactly Albert Schweitzer either).

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie