Good Riddance

So the calendar has flipped to March and all the news in Buffalo is that we clinched the coldest February ever.

Isn't that lovely?

Do we take that as a good thing or a bad thing?

I suppose that it's a badge of honor, but let me tell you...the month flat-out sucked around here.

I was sick. My legs quit. Jake had his wisdom teeth out. Flat tire. Cold. Snow. Colder. Snowier.

Sucked!

But here we are.

The month is sad for the Fuzzy family because we lost Jeff early in March 6 years ago.

We're all trying hard not to sink into the depths of depression, but very little changes when it comes to grief.

It's brutal.

So...good news?

Sam is going to be flipping around this house in a couple of weeks.

The NCAA tourney begins and I swear, this kid has about 6 thoughts running around in his head:

1). I'm hungry.

2). Villanova is 27-2.

3). Kentucky isn't that good, they haven't played anyone.

4). I'm going to win the bracket this year.

5). I get to take half a day off, right?

and

6). I'm hungry.

We have watched quite a bit of college ball around here already this year and the tournament days will be crazy.

What is funny about it is that there was only one other guy who loved the tourney more than my son Sam...and that was my brother, Jeff.

So.

March is here.

My beautiful wife will also be celebrating her birthday on the 17th.

I'll get a great dinner out that night.

February?

You sucked!

Good riddance.

Hope you enjoy your freaking record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie