Bullets Were Whizzing By My Head

So now Bill O'Reilly is in the crapper because people are fact-checking his stories about being a reporter.

Quick.

Raise your hand if you thought that he wasn't lying!

I have listened to O'Reilly every once in awhile. He used to have a radio show that I'd tune in while I was driving around, but I had to quit listening.

The guy was always blowing hard about something...and like a lot of the rest of those guys he'd put himself in the middle of the action.

Bill O'Reilly is the star of his own show every day.

Which is his gig, I suppose, he's highly-rated and judging from the backlash, some people actually believe him.

But this is not like the Brian Williams story, is it?

People were horrified when it was thought that Williams lied about his helicopter being hit.

There's a lot less horror with O'Reilly...

...because most everyone assumed that he was lying!

O'Reilly has claimed to be outside the apartment when Oswald was killed.

He says he was attacked during the L.A. riots.

He was not only attacked in the Falklands...he stayed behind to save a man that the other reporters left for dead...and then the next day all of his co-reporters were hiding in their rooms and he hit the streets to see if he could do even more good.

Blowhard.

Of course, he's backtracking.

He's saying now that some of the violence he actually saw in photos, but man, they were scary photos.

Those co-reporters are saying simply:

"Never happened."

And you know what's even worse?

His show is now gathering even more steam. He set a record for ratings last week as people tried to watch him spin the shit out of his lies in the no-spin zone.

What bugs me about it is that these people are supposed to bring the news.

That's it.

No one asked them to be in it.

We don't need them to be brave.

Read the freaking story...and leave.

I don't need O'Reilly or Rush or Brian Williams or any of them to tell me what is true and what isn't.

Here's the deal:

I'm gonna' assume you're all lying.

All the time.

To further your personal agenda.

Saving people.

Oswald.

What a dope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty