One Idiot

We've probably all seen the video of the mother in the Cheektowaga, New York parking lot yelling the N-word over and over again at a black man who was sitting behind the wheel with a video camera.

I agree with the guy, of course. He stayed calm in the face of an absolutely lunatic rage, but there was one thing that bugged me a little:

He kept saying, "Racism is alive and well."

Maybe it is in the heart of that woman, and I'm sure it is in a lot of other hearts as well, but she was painting an entire race of people and he sort of was as well.

She doesn't speak for me.

I hope she doesn't speak for you.

The fact that she speaks, at all, in front of her children, in such a raving mad way is also really disconcerting.

But man, it's unsettling, isn't it?

Over 7.5 million people viewed the tape. The woman went on a press tour of sorts. The radio shows put her on. She was the first story in Saturday's Buffalo News.

They even called her a celebrity.

I have a feeling she's enjoying her day in the sun...

...for being a complete moron.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is that she garnered all of that attention for using that word, over and over, in a fit of rage against a guy who had the audacity to start his car with her children in the same parking lot.

(That's what it appears to be).

Whether or not he called her a crackerhead...which is kind of comical to me...I don't think I'd go off like that if someone called me such a name...I'd probably laugh.

Crackerhead doesn't have the same hate attached to it as the word she used, does it?

In the end, we are all spending too much time with this freaking dingbat.

She shouldn't have a day in the sun.

We don't need to hear her side of it.

We saw it.

I'm done with her. I didn't even use her name in this post.

She bragged about stripping for cops.

That, in itself, was worthy of watching the video.

Her poor husband.

Her poor kids.

Her poor stupid brain and her single lonely thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie