Grab Bag of Thoughts

1). So, had to talk with a whole bunch of lawyers in the room. I was being questioned by one and he read me a report I wrote, line-by-line. After each sentence he'd ask two questions:

"Do you see that?"

(I was reading the report along with him).

Then he would say:

"Did you write that?"

He did this with three straight sentences. It was a 8-paragraph report.

I interrupted him with:

"Yo, we going to do this all the way through?"

He was silent.

2). Twenty years since Orenthal took his fateful ride, huh? It's still hard to believe that rotten bastard got off on the murders. I bet there's little solace for the Brown-Goldman families that he's finally in the can.

But hey...he's still on the Buffalo Bills ring of honor.

You gotta' love the NFL. (They don't pay taxes or cheerleaders).

3). Speaking of the NFL...the Redskins are gonna' have to change their name, huh? Seems like it.

Some people think it's just plain silly, but those people probably don't feel offended by the name. Oh well. People will get used to the new names...name it after the politicians along the beltway:

The Washington Horseshits

4). Did you see that a little girl got tossed out of a KFC because she tried to eat through the scars of a dog attack. Her face was badly damaged and evidently as she tried to down her mashed potatoes she annoyed another diner.

Can you imagine the lousy bastard who complained to management?

How about the goofy manager that didn't say, "Tough shit if she's bothering you, you leave, you idiot."

5). RIP to Tony Gwynn. He was a great hitter. He seemed like one of the good guys. They say that his love of dip led to his death and of course that's scary for sure, but how can they possibly ban it?

I read something the other day that says they might say its a PED - a performing-enhancing-drug.

It never enhanced my performance.

But any kids out there picking up a tin and thinking it's cool?

Put it down.

6). Finally, I saw Hillary Clinton making the rounds with her new book. Something just tells me she's going to be the next president.

I bet that Republican people hate her and that Democrats don't.

I further bet that not a thing gets done and that there's a whole lot of back-stabbing going on.

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie