Too Many People

The trip to Kansas City was absolute misery. The airline had one person working between two stations. I missed her by two minutes at the first station.

Her descriptive sign said:

"The agent will return shortly."

I honestly thought she was in the can.

So I lingered too long.

And by the time I made it to the 2nd station, she had just left to go back to the first one. We may have passed one another in the hall.

"Wow, you have bad timing," she said when we finally had the chance to meet...after my plane had left.

And I'll spare you the sordid details...but there were so many freaking people in the Atlanta airport that I just wanted to scream.

EVERYBODY GO HOME!! CLIFFORD NEEDS TO GET TO KANSAS CITY!!!!

I finally made it up to the room.

It took me 18 hours to travel by plane.

It's only a 16 hour drive.

And of course, the two hour time change had me awake by 3:15 central time.

I met even more total strangers during the course of the early morning hours.

Damn!

I'd rather be riding around the block with Melky and the Pair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie