The Trouble


That is the trouble, right?

We always think there's enough time in every day to chase the things we want to chase.

It's been a tough week for thoughts of such things.

Ran out of time for people that I loved.

Running out of time during what seem to be eternal work days in the freezing freaking cold

(I swear to God that groundhog needs to be shot for this shit...where were all the lunatics with the guns that day?)

And feeling like you're running on a treadmill.

Never quite getting there.

Battling so many things.

Just wanting to rest a little.

It'll be all right after I rest.

I'm pretty good at sharing my feelings with the one's that I love...usually...but I got sick and missed my brother-in-law Chuck's birthday last week...sorry buddy...love you.

I haven't talked to the Grape Ape's in awhile...love 'em all...everyday.

And my brothers and sisters and crazy brothers and sisters in laws...

...You know.

The time is always right to reach out to college friends and family members and loved ones.

I've said it before...

...make sure your love is on your sleeve and you won't leave anyone guessing...

...because the trouble is...

We always seem to run short on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie