I Must Break You

Didn't Sylvester Stallone teach anyone the lesson in Rocky IV?

Seems like we have a problem brewing in Russia again, huh?

I don't know a lot about it other than I get a bunch of updates on my phone about who is threatening who. Of course there are also statements about it on Facebook.

Everyone has an opinion.

If you hate Obama he's certainly handling the situation with absolute incompetency. If you don't hate him, perhaps it all seems to be handled correctly thus far.

I had fun the other day when someone posted a photo of George W. saying:

"He'd know what to do!"

I wrote:

"Attack Iraq?"

I didn't bother to get into the discussion that followed.

Hit and run. That's the best way to handle political discussions.

Why get all in a mess over it?

We can't control it, right?

And Putin is a terrorist, right?

Years ago Mandela was painted as a terrorist and Bin Laden and Hussein were glorified as friends of the USA.

It's all a point of perspective, right?

And we honestly don't have it.

We just don't.

So why get in a tizzy about it?

Look on the bright side:

At least now we can go back to making the Russians the bad guys in all the best action films, right?

Perspective.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bush attacked Iraq because all those dumbasscrats said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. I don't understand why you loony liberals don't remember your horn dog in chief, woman abuser, Bill Clinton telling us so even before Bush was elected. I guess it is easier for you libs to elect women abusers then to think intelligently.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
There's a hit and run! Name-calling and all! Very well done, but anonymous!
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Also, we do know he had WMD's...guy before Clinton sold them to him
Anonymous said…
Cliff

You are a good man and a TRUE liberal. By true liberal I mean you give of YOUR time and money to help those around you and for that you have all my respect. You have earned a respect above and beyond most people. Again, you are one of the best of men.


On the other hand your politics are one of little knowledge and ignorance.
I used the hit and run strategy from your post.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
I don't have "politics". Thanks for the compliments but I find little comfort in the decisions made by either side...they serve their own interests and it shames me...what I meant by posting the blog in the 1st place

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty