Dogs On Main Street Is Available

I had in the back of my mind that perhaps I could release the new book on a special day.

March 8 is a special day for me...it's my baby sister's birthday.

So I stepped through the final hoops and here you go:


The book is ready!

My heart feels full as I write this because I have nothing but love for the project.

I wrote it strictly for my readers and I was prompted by a great buddy - Grape Ape, Jeff Popple - who told me:

"Write me something, bitch!"

Here you go, Pops...and Kim!

Kim needed this...

And that's why I am smiling.

Because it's been a great relationship.

The book is fun. There are a lot of swear words...that's the way people talk!

But there is a lot more love.

And faith.

And hope.

And Bruce!!!

I hope the message finds a place in your heart.

Remember:

We search for redemption and hope when we are in our darkest hours and every once in a while we find what we are looking for.

You helped me find some.

Thank you.

The book can be ordered by contacting me for a signed copy...or by ordering through Amazon.com. ISBN-13: 978-0615972671

A Kindle version will also be available within a week or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty