Carrot!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister Carrie Lynn.

The best days are the ones when I get to chat with my siblings about nothing.


Like Bruce and where the next tour is going to be.

(There's a present for you).

And Carrie called me out of the blue last week to tell me a story about the kids and how wide Carrie's eyes got when she was telling a story. Tony and Paige thought her wide eyes reminded them of me when I'm telling a story.

(You've seen one Fuzzy you've seen them all).

So we chatted about where I was seeing Bruce next and Carrie had been so busy she didn't know he was coming around.

A half an hour later we all got a text:

"Woo-hoo! Seeing Bruce with the kids in Virginia Beach!!"

And it's crazy, but none of us see enough of one another anymore. We're all working hard. We all have busy kids and active lives.

But the love is certainly alive and well.

Woo-hoo!!

Happy Birthday, Carrot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie