Super Pick

So despite all the griping that I've done about the NFL in the past few months I have to watch the Super Bowl, right?

I have a whole bunch of squares!

And a friend of mine posted about the city of the losing team being so damn heartbroken on Sunday night and Monday morning.

Interesting that someone from Buffalo would commiserate rather than think of the great feelings of the winning city, huh?

Yeah...we know the feeling of dread that comes with the Monday loss following the Super Bowl. Of course, we have eased the pain in the past 15 years by just skipping the playoffs altogether, but that's another story.

Thank God they accepted our tax donation this year and are sticking around!

But this is strictly about the game.

I really don't wanna' root for Seattle.

I'm not a big Marshawn Lynch fan.

You see he went beast mode on the field here, but he was also a beast out in public. I think he has a DUI, a gun charge, a hit-and-run, and a swiping of money off a restaurant table charge on his resume. He's made news this year because he won't attend the media sessions or talk with the reporters.

Good guy.

Misunderstood.

Then there's the lovely Richard Sherman.

He was also misunderstood.

A bright guy who talked trash immediately following the last game because he found the cure for cancer while falling on his back in the end zone and knocking the ball away from another guy who was right there to catch it.

What?

He didn't cure cancer?

Oh well...he's still a brilliant player...or so they say.

My niece can knock a ball out of the air.

Anywhoha...

Can you tell I'm excited?

And we got Bruno Mars!!

Whoever the hell that is.

Yet the game is important to a lot of people.

There will be beer flowing, pizza eaten, refs cheating, commercials flopping...it's a damn holiday.

Seattle 28 Denver 19.

Weird score, I know.

I need the numbers for my pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie