Fecal IV Drip

Whenever you think the ceiling on horrible behavior has been reached...

Did you see the story about the woman in Phoenix, Arizona who allegedly tried to inject fecal matter and human waste into the IV of her recovering husband?

Allegedly, Rosemary Vogel was in the room with her husband as he struggled to regain strength after his heart surgery. The woman must have had a bit of nursing training herself, but she wasn't quick enough. She was busted trying to inject the fecal waste into the saline drip.

Why, writing that, did I feel as if I were suddenly getting a slight glimpse into my future?

(I said it before Pops did).

One of the healthcare professionals actually said that it's a first for the hospital as no one else has ever tried to off their spouse in such a manner.

Really?

That's a first?

And what does the husband do now?

Forgive and forget?

"Remember when, after my open heart surgery, you tried to fill my IV with shit? Wasn't that funny?"

The hospital allegedly found three separate vials of waste in the woman's purse. She is denying attempting to kill her poor husband, but it's sort of difficult to explain the vials of poopy, isn't it?

"Oh this? I was saving that for later...in case I wanted to recreate the scent of our bathroom when we stepped out."

WTF?

So, it got me wondering about that poor bastard. The article went on to say that the man is expected to survive both the heart surgery and the shit storm.

I imagine that the marriage is truly over.

But the poor bastard.

To my beautiful wife:

I know you know how to work an IV.

I beg you:

Don't inject my own waste back into me.

Just smother me with a pillow if you have to.


That's it.

That's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie