Super Bowl Review

It's a little late in coming because I had to wait for my heart to settle down after the exciting game.

Joe Namath getting picked off on the coin toss was the best play of the game.

But let's review.

Queen Latifah and the opera chick sang the hell out of the opening songs.

Peyton Manning had the ball snapped over his head.

Peyton threw a pick.

Seattle ran back a kickoff.

A receiver fumbled.

Peyton threw another one.

There was a glimmer of hope as the Broncos down 22-0 were driving just before the half. If they scored a touchdown and got the 2-point conversion I would win $3,000.

Didn't happen.

Then Bruno Mars came out and sang the one song I know by him.

Is his real name Bruno Mars?

Then a half dozen white guys without shirts busted in and started playing guitars that weren't plugged in and screaming something.

That went on for quite sometime.

"What the hell is this?" I asked my beautiful wife.

There was a little excitement in the 3rd quarter after Denver finally scored. One of my squares was next to the winning square so I got my entry fee back.

I quit the whole scene early in the 3rd quarter.

What a great sport!

San Francisco should've won it all. They got robbed the game before.

But over 100 million people watched that epic slop.

Hey, did I tell you...the NFL doesn't pay taxes.

"See ya' next year, suckers," should be their marketing slogan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie