Wall Street Wolf

Read a recap of the real life crook that was the factual basis for the new movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The woman who was married to one of the crooks spilled the beans and reading the story I was sickened by all of it. The crew supposedly stole millions and millions of dollars and all of the aggravations of the stories such as these came back to me.

The guy was arrested and charged with fraud.

He spent 3 years in prison.

The wife is now divorced.

The guy opened up business again and lives in a huge mansion without her.

What's the problem?

Every single day we have social media things that go round and round about people who are poor...or making $7.25 an hour.

"WE NEED TO DRUG TEST THESE LAZY PIGS!!!!"

Someone will write that on their Facebook account and be proud of how bright they are.

Then there will be a million likes and people will comment that the handouts have to stop!

What about the other end, folks?

Why can the banks be brought to the ground?

How come we let Wall Street crooks run wild?

And then we make movies about 'em!!

Is it because they are smart enough to steal a whole lot of money?

Bob Dylan:

"Steal a little and they throw you in jail; steal a lot and they make you the king."

Yet the real problem?

The ones that are stealing are the ones who send out the garbage about stopping the handouts.

"Look at me! I made myself a true success! You can too as soon as you get rid of the bedsores, you lazy bastards!!"

Yeah, by stealing.

I'm fond of adding my own comment on all those stamp out food stamp sites:

"You can steal a lot more in a suit than you do in sweatpants."

The guy who put up the original post has no idea what I'm saying.

Just a slap on the wrist...write it off as the cost of doing business...and back to the mansion.

I gotta' stop reading things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty