They

I have figured out all of our problems.

They.

I was talking with a guy at work the other day and he went into a rant about healthcare.

They want to take our money and then they want to serve up shitty healthcare and when we battle back they deny our claims.

Or fair wages.

They want us to work longer hours for less pay and then they cut our medical and when we bitch about it they just let us go. They took away our bonuses and they want more and more and more.

Or religious leaders.

They tell us to go to church and live right and then they molest altar boys in the back vestibule.

Or the cops.

They pulled me over for texting on my phone and they have computers right on the seat next to them. Don't they get distracted while driving?

But the biggest they in the whole damn they business is the government.

They force us to work long hours and then they go off on their four month vacations while they don't do anything all year long.

They don't even read the bills that they pass to make them laws and they are only out for themselves.

Then they want to take my guns away when they don't even know that I use them to shoot clay pigeons.

They are getting out of hand.

I suppose that their is some merit to some of the discussions.

But who the hell is they?

Listen to anyone crabbing who's worth their weight in salt.

They is always the culprit in a good long whine.

And you know what's the worst part about this whole blog post?

They are probably reading it.

I hope they had a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie