Aaron Hernandez Jersey?

Can you believe it?

Elliott Spitzer is running for public office again.

Anthony Weiner is leading in the polls for mayor of NYC.

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are going for about three hundred bucks a pop.

Serial killers get marriage proposals in jail.

Marion Berry won again after he was busted for crack.

What the hell is going on?

I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine voting for Weiner or Spitzer or buying my kids a Pats jersey with Hernandez' name on the back. I heard a story the other day about how popular Michael Vick was when he was in jail for his dog-fighting crime conviction.

I simply don't get it.

Do you?

Spitzer's first press conference was interrupted by a heckler who really hammered on the former governor.

"This is about public service," Spitzer said from the podium.

"It's about power!" The heckler yelled. "It's about abuse of power! You wanna' serve the public volunteer at a soup kitchen! You abused your office!"

I think we should elect the heckler.

Spitzer then went on to say that his family was 100% behind his move and that his wonderful wife was his biggest supporter.

Uh, yeah.

Right.

My beautiful wife and I have a little game we play when we hear about bad behavior.

"So, I pick up a few hookers from New York and transport them to Washington so I'm not lonely on road trips. Is that a deal breaker?"

"What do you think?" She answers.

Seriously?

Hookers are frowned upon?????

It's really sad, though, isn't it? These morons are welcomed back with open arms?

Spitzer with hookers. Weiner sends shots of his Weiner to strangers? Hernandez allegedly shoots people in the head.

And they are celebrated????

Damn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie