Not Guilty

(I'm a bit slow on the uptick, I guess).

I really don't get the Zimmerman verdict.

Does the law read:

You can pick a fight, and if you're losing, you can stand your ground and use deadly force?

I guess it does.

And somehow even this thing turned into a liberal versus conservative argument. Do you know that there are people who admire Zimmerman?

Wasn't that an irresponsible use of a weapon?

(I told you I was slow).

I really get the outrage too.

Martin was a thug. He smoked pot. He got in trouble at school.

Should we line up and execute all the kids who fall into that category?

Zimmerman's life was in danger. Martin was using the sidewalk as a weapon to kill him.

Then stay in the f%&*ing car like the 911 operator told you to!

There are plenty of other blacks killing blacks how come we never hear about them?

Because evidently we can't question who is responsible enough to obtain a weapon or figure out how to stop sales from one guy to another guy until they end up in irresponsible people's hands (Who we can't judge to be irresponsible because we are infringing on their rights, but we can judge who does and doesn't look like a thug? Huh?).

We don't want to shirk those rights, right?

So let the killing commence.

(I'm really way behind here, folks).

I just wonder.

There's a kid walking down my street.

Going to the mall perhaps.

I don't like the looks of him.

I fancy myself a cop.

I approach and as it apt to happen, he punches me in my big bald head.

I can shoot him?

And be judged.

Not Guilty?

Sounds a little dim-witted to me.

(But what the hell do I know?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie