He Gives Weiner A Bad Name

I'm not really all that crazy about giving second chances when the first one was really bad enough.

A-Rod?

Kick him out of the game.

Ray Lewis?

He should've never been on TV and billed as a warrior. He killed his chance.

Twice.

Douche Armstrong?

I don't ever want to hear his lying voice again.

And this Anthony Weiner dude?

I am amazed, actually.

I'm amazed that he'd have the audacity to run for the Mayor of New York knowing that he had tapes of dialogue of sexting with a 22 year old.

I heard the dialogue the other morning on Opie and Anthony.

It was horrific. I was embarrassed to be a man.

First off, I wouldn't ever be stupid enough to do such a thing, but if I had, I know that I wouldn't even try and beg forgiveness from my wife, kids, or millions of New Yorkers.

I wouldn't even be able to ever look someone in the eye again let alone stand up and tell people that I'm the right man for a very important job.

He sent photos of his thing to people all across this great land, begging people he didn't even know to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.

He embarrassed his kids.

He brought shame to his office.

He tortured his wife.

And don't even get me started on her!

I can't even imagine what my beautiful wife might do in a situation like that.

She'd be the next Lorrana Bobbitt I'm thinking.

And what do you have to promise your wife to get her to stand up there next to you and mutter the:

"I forgive him. I love him. He's a great guy," line?

How about this?

We make a new rule:

If you've sent photos of your junk to anyone other than your doctor you can't run for office.

Is that too much to ask?

What a dick weiner is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie